Monday, January 10, 2011

25 to 25!

Ok, here goes!

This year I'll be 25 years old. I may end up having a quarter life crisis, I may not :)

Last week I came up with the brilliant idea to try and lose 25 pounds before I turn 25! 

I had family in town this past weekend, so I decided to start today. I need all the motivation you guys can give me, and if you're trying to lose weight, I'd love to hear your stories as well.

This morning, I was out of milk, so I opted for a Kashi bar and Chobani yogurt.


Today is my last day before I start school - tomorrow I have orientation for nursing school and then Wednesday classes start - Yikes!! That means today I'll be spending time finishing last minute things that I could've, should've, would've done over the past 2 weeks that I was off of work and school.

Also, tonight, I have plans to go to Body Pump at CG!

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment